Join us in Jerusalem as we celebrate
8 DAYS OF CELEBRATION!
With tours, a Bible conference, and times of worship and learning
Tours: July 6-12, 2018
Trip cost per person £870 (not including flights)
· Double room and HALF BOARD
· Breakfast & Dinner
· Transfers from and to the airport. (Minimum 4 people/Must arrive before 5pm)
· 8 nights accommodation in a Jerusalem 4 Star hotel including dinner and breakfast.
· 6 full days licensed Israeli guide for touring.
7 full days bus services include:
· Large group airport arrivals and departures ( 4 pax per transfer/must arrive by 5pm on 5th July)
· 1 day to the Galilee
· 1 day to Masada
· 1 night and day to Conference
The following entrance fees:
· City of David · Southern Steps of the Temple
· Pools of Bethesda · Israel Museum
· Yad VaShem· Masada entrance and Cable Car
· Ein Gedi, Qumran · Dead Sea Beach
· Mt. of Beatitudes · Magdala · Capernaum
Price does not include:
· Airfare · Tips · Lunch or Travel Insurance
· Fees to attend the Joel Rosenberg Epicenter® Prayer Summit
JULY 6 – 12, 2018
Two Levels of Tours
We are planning two levels of tours as many of us have been to Israel more than once. For those who have not been to Israel multiple times, we have an excellent basic tour that will be a wonderful refresher to remind you of the beauty and majesty of the land. Dr. Randall Price of Liberty University will be leading the advanced tour that will be going to a variety of archeological sites that are “off the beaten path.”
This tour will be on a first come first serve basis, limited to fifty people and will be limited to those who have been to Israel multiple times.
The core tour program includes a full roster of biblical and modern sites including Mt. of Olives, the Western Wall, Ein Gedi, Temple Mount, Capernaum, Yad Vashem, View of the Knesset, Garden Tomb and much more. See below for full schedule.
We will be staying at the Dan Jerusalem hotel throughout the tour. For more information, visit danhotels.com.
All tour participants must arrive no later than late afternoon, July 5th. If you require a transfer from Tel Aviv Ben Gurion Airport to the Hotel please book your flights to arrive no later than 5pm on the 5th July. There are no transfers after 5pm. The transfer requires 4 pax per transfer. Your flight info must be given 4 weeks before the tour to be added to the transfer list.
Please see schedule below and our FAQ document here
ARRIVAL Between 10am and 4pm to receive free transfer to Dan Jerusalem hotel (min 4 passengers) REGISTRATION between noon and 5pm DINNER at 5:30pm BIBLE CONFERENCE: Evening Session at 7pm
BREAKFAST TOUR: Mt. of Olives, Palm Sunday Path, Garden of Gethsemane, Lion’s Gate, St. Anne’s Church (Pools of Bethesda), Way of the Cross, Jewish Quarter including the Cardo ending the day at the Western Wall before the start of Shabbat. SHABBAT DINNER BIBLE CONFERENCE: Evening Meeting 7-9:30pm Dan Jerusalem Hotel
BREAKFAST TOUR: Masada including cable car, Ein Gedi, Qumran, Dead Sea Swim DINNER BIBLE CONFERENCE: Evening Meeting 7-9:30pm Dan Jerusalem Hotel
BREAKFAST TOUR: City of David including the 3D movie & Hezekiah’s Tunnel, Southern Steps of the Temple Mount, Upper Room & Mt. Zion, Friends of Zion Museum DINNER BIBLE CONFERENCE: Evening Meeting 7-9:30pm Dan Jerusalem Hotel
BREAKFAST TOUR: Mt. Carmel (Muchraka), Drive through Nazareth & Cana to the Mt. of Beatitudes, St. Peter’s Fish Lunch, Capernaum, Magdala, return to Jerusalem DINNER BIBLE CONFERENCE: Evening Meeting 7-9:30pm Dan Jerusalem Hotel
BREAKFAST TOUR: Israel Museum including the 2nd Temple Model and Shrine of the Book, Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum, View of the Knesset, Bethlehem DINNER BIBLE CONFERENCE: Evening Meeting 7-9:30pm Dan Jerusalem Hotel
BREAKFAST TOUR: Ein Kerem, Ellah Valley, Tel Azaka, Beit Shemesh, Garden Tomb Return to hotel to prepare for the conference DINNER, JOEL C. ROSENBERG: (Evening) Epi-Center Conference
BREAKFAST JOEL C. ROSENBERG: (All Day) Epi-Center Conference DINNER (register separately)**JOEL C. ROSENBERG EPI-CENTER CONFERENCE Evening of 11th July & All Day 12th July, 2018
We will join thousands of other believers celebrating Israel’s 70th birthday by attending a special Bible conference sponsored by Joel C. Rosenberg and The Joshua Fund on the evening of Wednesday, July 11 and all day Thursday, July 12.
Conference registration fees will be the responsibility of the individual participants.
Cost for the Conference is $129—includes lunch. To register, go to inspirationcruises.com/tjfsummit
BREAKFAST & DEPARTURE
An evening Bible conference and Israel orientation will be held at the hotel after dinner. The speakers include:
- Dr. Darrell Bock Chosen People Ministries U.S. Board member and Professor of New Testament at Dallas Theological Seminary
- Dr. Mark Yarbrough Dean of Dallas Theological Seminary, theological educator, and member of the pastoral preaching team at Centerpoint Church
- Dr. Richard Averbeck Chosen People Ministries U.S. Board member and Professor of Old Testament and Semitic Studies at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Dr. Greg Thornbury President of The King’s College in New York City, columnist for townhall.com, speaker, philosopher, and author.
- Dr. Randall Price Distinguished Research Professor of Biblical and Judaic Studies at Liberty University, archaeologist, and founder of World of the Bible Ministries
**Payment – Half the money must be sent as a deposit payment and the full costs paid by 1st December 2017**
Please make your cheques payable to – Chosen People Ministries and send with completed booking form to PO Box 47871, Golders Green, London, NW11 1AL – Please make a note on back of cheque for Israel tour 2018.
A completed booking form with deposit payment is required to secure your booking. For the booking form click here.
For More Information and Any Questions
Please see our Frequently Asked Questions Document located here. Please contact email@example.com or call the office on 0208 455 7911 (Mon-Thur) if you require further information, or have any questions and queries.